The Joint Commission Center For Transforming Healthcare.
This week’s graded topic relates to the following Course Outcome (CO).
CO4: Integrates clinical nursing judgment using effective communication strategies with patients, colleagues, and other healthcare providers. (PO#4) The Joint Commission Center For Transforming Healthcare.
- Discussions are designed to promote dialogue between faculty and students, and students and their peers. In discussions students:
- Demonstrate understanding of concepts for the week
- Integrate scholarly resources
- Engage in meaningful dialogue with classmates
- Express opinions clearly and logically, in a professional manner
- Use the rubric on this page as you compose your answers.
Change is part of our daily healthcare environment. Clinical nursing judgments based on quality and safety, as well as protocols and standards, reflect our patient-centered care values.
- What steps could you take to develop more resilience in your practice setting?
- How might you communicate a change in practice to patients and nursing peers? The Joint Commission Center For Transforming Healthcare.