Opportunities in Physician Engagement Column
- Review Chapters 7-10 in the textbook (Fried & Fottler, 2015).
- Review the PowerPoints posted on Blackboard.
- Use critical thinking skills and metacognition and read the Case Study: Physician Engagement in the textbook on page 542.
- Joyce, the Vice President of Human Resources (HR), selected your team to address the case study on Physician Engagement. Copper River Community Hospital is an independent, not-for-profit 275-bed hospital located in Copper River (pop. 24,000), a rural community in the Midwest. It is located about 200 miles from a medium-sized city (pop. 130,000). It has faced problems related to decreased revenue and staff turnover. Opportunities in Physician Engagement Column
- Consider the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats (SWOT) that may include political, economic, sociological, technological, legal, and environmental (PESTLE) Analysis.
- On one sheet of paper, create a four-column table and make a list of the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats (SWOT) that impact physician engagement based on the case study. Opportunities in Physician Engagement Column