Clayton State Sexual Behavior & Heterosexuality
Reflection Paper Questions:
- Many Loveweb members believe that we acquire our sexual essence [preference] before birth and that it unfolds as we grow and develop. Do you agree that are sexuality is pre-determined in the womb? Why or why not?
- What privileges do you carry and how do you use them?
- Do you believe that heterosexuality is natural? Why or why not? Clayton State Sexual Behavior & Heterosexuality
- Identify some of the different ways you “do gender” in different contexts or in different stages over your life course.
- How does your disability or able bodiedness define you and/or affect your sexual behavior?
- Based on Ward’s analysis, can you identify other contexts where homosexual activity among heterosexual men might be most likely to take place? Do you think similar activities occur among women? Why or why not? Clayton State Sexual Behavior & Heterosexuality