Aspects of the Template
Assessment 2 is approximately 2500 words, and is worth 55% of the final course grade. It has two parts: Part A and Part B.
- Part A involves developing a poster based on the chosen Scenario Package (or your research project), and following the Assignment 2 template provided in the course. It is 2000 word equivalent. The word ‘equivalent’ means the exact word count is NOT assessed. Students should focus on answering questions in Part A adequately.
- Part B is a short discussion. Students are asked to discuss how Nursing Project course would influence the practice of a newly Registered Nurse. It is 500 word exact. The usual 10% variation applies. Aspects of the Template
How to use the Assignment 2 template
- Download Assignment 2 template from the Assessments folder.
- The template has 3 slides. Complete Part A of Assignment 2 on Slide 1, Part B on Slide 2, and write reference list (except for the four primary articles) on Slide 3.
- Complete and submit Assignment 2 electronically. You are NOT required to print off Assignment 2 for display to meet the course requirements.
- Slide 1 of Assignment 2 contain multiple text boxes of varying sizes. You are required to address each aspect of the research project as indicated by the section headings, so it is important that you do not alter the size and order of these text boxes, and the empty space between these boxes. Aspects of the Template
- To be creative with the presentation of Slide 1, you can change the following aspects of the template. They include 1) the style and/or colour of the boarder of text boxes; 2) background colour of Slide 1 and/or text box sections; 3) adding relevant pictures/figures to Slide 1; and 4) font style/colour for poster titles, section headings and subheadings and main text, but follow the font size specified in the template. Aspects of the Template