The Purpose of an Organization’s Mission Vision and Values
Prepare a 10-15 slide PowerPoint presentation, with speaker notes, that examines the significance of an organization’s culture and values. Include an additional slide for References at the end. Using the organization La Leche League The Purpose of an Organization’s Mission Vision and Values
- Outline the purpose of an organization’s mission, vision, and values.
- Explain why an organization’s mission, vision, and values are significant to nurse engagement and patient outcomes.
- Explain what factors lead to conflict in professional practice. Describe how organizational values and culture can influence the way conflict is addressed.
- Discuss effective strategies for resolving workplace conflict and encouraging interprofessional collaboration.
- Discuss how organizational needs and the culture of health care influence organizational outcomes. Describe how these relate to health promotion and disease prevention from a community health perspective. The Purpose of an Organization’s Mission Vision and Values
While APA style format is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and in-text citations and references should be presented using APA documentation guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Refer to the LopesWrite Technical Support articles for assistance. The Purpose of an Organization’s Mission Vision and Values