Housing Continuum Padlet Activity Discussion Questions
When you hear the term “senior housing” what comes to mind?
What types of senior housing options are you familiar with?
If you had to choose a type of senior housing for yourself, what would it be and why? Housing Continuum Padlet Activity Discussion Questions
Explore the Housing Continuum Padlet Activity: Activity: Continuum of Housing for Older Adults (Padlet)
- What would you like to see added (include links if appropriate)
- Where do you see yourself on the continuum at age 65? 75? 85? Look back at Discussion 1.2 – have any of your housing expectations changed? If so how/why?
- What types of housing, if any, do you find confusing? (Why?)
- What are 2 important “takeaways” (facts, information, lessons) that you learned from each selection?
- Why are these takeaways important and what can we learn from them about housing for older adults?
- In what ways does this information connect with material from earlier this semester?
- part 4 :
- My project topic is transportation and the elderly problem and progress in the rural areas.
- What is your project and what you have accomplished so far?
- What is left to do?
- What, if any, assistance do you need? Housing Continuum Padlet Activity Discussion Questions