Ethical And Nursing
1) Minimum 2 full pages ( Part 1: 1 page; part 2: 1 page- Total 2 pages)
2)¨**********APA norms, please use headers
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraphs
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Write in the first person.
Dont copy and pase the questions. Ethical And Nursing
3) It will be verified by Turnitin and SafeAssign
4) Minimum 4 references not older than 5 years ( Part 1: 2 references; Part 2: 2 references).
Part 1: Must incluide:
5) You must identify your answer according to the question number.
1) What to do in case of a sentinel event on your turn.
1) According to AACN (2008) the charge nurse must report to …
1) What is your definition of spiritual care?
2) How does it differ or accord with the article? Explain ( See link)
1) When it comes to facilitating spiritual care for patients with worldviews different from your own, what are your strengths and weaknesses?
2) If you were the patient, who would have the final say in terms of ethical decision-making and intervention in the event of a difficult situation? Ethical And Nursing