Essentials of Evidence-Based Practice
Week 7 Part 4B to assist with Headings and basic writing tips. Please remember your words are 12 font, Times New Roman throughout the entire paper.
I included the elements of your Module 4, Week 7 Part 4B Instructions/grading rubric within this guide. Hope this helps! Susan Essentials of Evidence-Based Practice
* Please remember each paragraph should contain at least four (4) sentences.
Here is the Walden link to assist you with Headings https://academicguides.waldenu.edu/writingcenter/apa/other/headinglevels
*Page numbers go in the upper right corner
This Part of your assignment is a scholarly paper. You will do the following per the Instructions: Based on your appraisal, in a 1-2-page critical appraisal, suggest a best practice that emerges from the research you reviewed. Briefly explain the best practice, justifying your proposal with APA citations of the research.
No running head is required at Walden University.
Your Title Page is a separate page containing the below information.
The below elements should be centered and placed in the middle of your Title Page.
Place the name of your work here
Place only your name here – do not put your credentials.
Essentials of Evidence-Based Practice Essentials of Evidence-Based Practice
Place the date here
The Introduction paragraph introduces your topic and the main points within the paper. “It tells the reader what is going to be in the paper”
Do place your purpose statement within this paragraph. A purpose statement tells the reader what the paper will be about. It is blunt and specific, ex,. The purpose of this paper is…………
* Next section is the Body of Work – For simplicity’s sake you may use the Headings I have listed. I have placed the grading rubric elements as well for your review.
Evidence-Based Practices (Level 1 Heading)
Suggested Best Practice (Level 2 Heading)
· The responses accurately and clearly suggest a detailed best practice that is fully aligned to the research reviewed.
· The responses accurately and clearly explain in detail the best practice, with sufficient justification of why this represents a best practice in the field.
· This Heading section will be 1-2 paragraphs
Outside Course Resources (Level 2 Heading)
· The responses provide a complete, detailed, and specific synthesis of two (2) outside resources reviewed on the best practice explained.
· This Heading section will be 2 paragraphs Essentials of Evidence-Based Practice
Course Resources (Level 2 Heading)
· The response fully integrates at least two (2) or three (3) course-specific resources that fully support the responses provided. Course-specific resources are the articles located within the course resources links.
· This Heading section will be 2 paragraphs if only 2 sources are used.
Conclusion (Level 1 Heading)
Your summary basically concludes what you introduced within your Introduction paragraph. The summary paragraph concludes your topic and the main points within the paper. “It tells the reader what was in the paper”.
Your reference list is the last page of your work. It is also a separate page.
Please remember that a citation within the written work must have a listed reference. Likewise, if a reference is listed it must be cited within the written work.
Please remember your spacing, necessary italics portions, and order of your references. Here is a Walden University Link to assist with references https://academicguides.waldenu.edu/writingcenter/apa/references Essentials of Evidence-Based Practice