Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
1. Demographic Information of The Patient ( NAME, GENDER, AGE, RACE)
2. Chief Complaint:
3. History Of Present Illness: Onset/Location/Duration/Character/Alleviating-Aggravating factors/Temporal pattern/Severity. Additional symptoms and previous treatment if known. Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
4.Past Medical History
5.“Family Medical history:
6.“Surgical Medical history:
7.Review of systems and Physical Examination : HHENT, NEURO, CARDIO RESP, GI, GU, MUSCULOSKELETAL.
8. As part the objective component include: Vital signs, body measurements.
10.Main Diagnosis with explanation of what it is:
11.Mention 3 Differentials Diagnosis each one with citation:
12.Treatment: If medication include route, dose and frequency ( Describe the goals, priorities and education provided. Include a citation per therapeutic option and education.)
13. New orders for diagnostic testing. Include rationale and one citation per order. Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
14.Follow up and Referrals
15. Rational Paragraph justifying a theoretical perspective supporting your management approach.
16. References ( No older that 5 years)
APA Style 6th Edition
NO PLAGIARISM AT ALL MUST HAVE LESS THAN 6 % OR WILL HAVE A FAIL GRADE
NEED IT FOR MONDAY JANUARY 29, 2022 EARLY IN THE MORNING
DONY NEED TO BE EXTENSIVE BUT NEED TO FILL OUT EACH SECTION CORRECTLY. Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease