Benchmark-Theoretical Foundations of Organizational Change
Leading and managing change require a solid theoretical foundation. In this assignment, you will research the theoretical elements of change and change management. Benchmark-Theoretical Foundations of Organizational Change
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
- Instructors will be using a grading rubric to grade the assignments. It is recommended that learners review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment in order to become familiar with the assignment criteria and expectations for successful completion of the assignment.
- Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. The APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success Center.
- This assignment requires that at least two additional scholarly research sources related to this topic, and at least one in-text citation from each source be included. Benchmark-Theoretical Foundations of Organizational Change
Write a paper of 1,250-1,500 words that explores the theoretical foundations of organizational change. Include the following in your paper:
- A discussion that assesses the factors that contribute to the organic evolution of change. (Benchmarks C2.1: Identify and assess the contributing factors in the organic evolution of change.)
- A discussion of how to formulate strategic development approaches and to identify models and interventions of change leadership. (Benchmarks C2.2: Formulate strategic development approaches and identify models for change.)
- A discussion of the leadership and management skills necessary to implement continuous change models. How do leadership and management integrate to facilitate organizational adaptation? (Benchmarks C2.3: Integrate continuous change models as a component of both leadership and management.)
- An evaluation of the leadership and management skills necessary to implement a model of continuous change that facilitates organizational adaptation and ensures follower commitment. (Benchmarks C2.4: Evaluate change models that facilitate organizational adaptation while maintaining a high level of follower commitment.)
- A discussion of how to gather and analyze data to determine the most efficacious timing of change. Benchmark-Theoretical Foundations of Organizational Change